Publication: April 2016
Thank you for using our products and/or services.
- Purpose of the use of your personal data
The personal data that you provide us and/or that we collect will be processed in a data file offering personal data protection property of Alphabrands S.L. This data processing has the following purposes, based on the functionalities that you use:
- The performance of information tasks and the improvement of the quality of our services.
- Address/answer the requests made by our customers or users.
- The development, fulfilment, and execution of the sales contract of the products purchased through our website.
- Provide information about our products or services, marketing (the latter always identified as such), send commercial newsletters by email or by any other means of electronic communication (such as SMS) and similar activities.
- Personal information of third parties
If you provide us with personal data of third parties, you are responsible for informing such party and obtaining their consent to be provided for the following purposes (i) where appropriate, the management of the shipment or verification of reception of products or services, and (ii) answer the requests that you or the third party may present.
- Your Rights and our duties
Alphabrands SL, with CIF B 66638891 and registered office at calle de Sardenya 537, in the city of Barcelona as the party responsible for the file, agrees to respect the confidentiality of your personal information and guarantee the exercise of your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection sending a letter to the aforementioned address to the attention of “Compliance LOPD” or sending an email to email@example.com
When appropriate, we can request a copy of your ID, passport, or another valid identification document. If you decide to exercise these rights and if part of the personal data you provided includes your e-mail, we appreciate that in the previously mentioned letter you specify the e-mail address in relation to which you are exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, and objection.
- Debit or credit cards
In case you choose to check the option to save your card, you expressly authorize us to process the data indicated as necessary for its activation and development. The CVV of the card is only used to make the purchase in progress and will not be stored or deemed later as part of your card data.
We store and transfer the data of your cards according to the main international standards of security and confidentiality for credit and debit cards.
Remember that the security in the use of the website also depends on its correct use and the preservation of certain confidential passwords.
- Transfer of data
To comply the purposes of section 2 above, it may be necessary for us to communicate or disclose the information you have provided to our commercial partners, so we understand that by registering and providing information through this website, you expressly authorize us to proceed with such communications and/or disclosures to said commercial partners.
You guarantee that the personal data provided is true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any change or modification regarding the same. Any loss or damage caused to the site or to the person responsible for the website or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate, or incomplete information in the registration forms will be the sole responsibility of the user or client.
Do you have an inquiry or specific question about us, our services, and your privacy? Send us a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone, or any other device, containing information about your browsing on that site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation, make it more user-friendly and do not damage your computer or any other device. Although we use the general term of cookie since it is the main method to store information used by this website, the “local storage” space of the browser is also used for the same purposes as cookies. In this sense, all the information included in this section also applies to said “Local storage.”
Although the configuration of each browser is different, the configuration of cookies is usually found under the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details about the configuration of cookies in your browser, see the “Help” menu found in it.
Cookies we use
We use the following types of cookies:
- Measuring cookies: They allow quantifying the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made of the services offered to improve the offer presented to users. For example, Google Analytics.
- Identification cookies: They allow users to identify and authenticate themselves in their successive visits to the website and access authorized content. For example, they facilitate the process of login.
- Load balancing cookies: Load balancing is a technique that allows you to distribute the processing of requests from a web server among a set of backup machines instead of just one. The cookie can be used to identify the backup server to which the load balancer will correctly redirect requests.
- Multimedia player cookies: They are used to store the technical data necessary to play video or audio content, such as image quality, network connection speed and temporary storage parameters.
This information list will be updated as quickly as possible based on how the services offered on our website change. However, during such specific update, it could happen that the information box will no longer include any cookie, tag or another similar system that allows the traceability of a user or their device, although it shall always refer to systems with purposes identical to those that are included in this Cookies Policy.